Wednesday, September 19

Yes... Im still alive

Whoa its like 1 year and 9 mths since the last post! Ok I am still alive.

Well, to be truthful, I got bored of blogging (I tend to have a short span of attention).

Was quite surprise that my blog was still alive when I accidentally click on my shortcut. Maybe Ill start blogging again, I said maybe.

As for the theme, I have decided to change it to: "whatever I want, I blog"

An up to speed report of what has happened in my life the past 1yr 9mths...

Grown older (but I doubt I got any wiser)
Final year in U
Did badly in the 1st yr
But better in the 2nd yr
Had a Japan trip 2 mths back (will talk about some other time. Maybe...)
Started "playing" with dolls and soft toys! (Has to do with the Japan trip)
Still fixing gundam kits and others
Just bought a pair of new blades 2 wks back (Hopping to lose some weight with them)


Well that all I can think of at the moment. Till the next time. That I don't know when.

One more thing, sorry to everyone especially hobbosocks for not keeping in touch and breaking my old 2006 resolution.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, this comment is months too late to attract your attention, but atleast it doesn't give the impression I google myself all the time.. lol. (thats how I found this post)


...Hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home