Monday, October 10

Painted...

All right! I finally got the pieces I painted, fixed up. Well overall, Im quite happy with it. Still I can improve my airbrushing techniques. (Some of the painted parts look terrible....) Just got to keep on practicing like they say.

Once again I'll keep you all updated again. So stay tune for further (mis)adventures of me and my Blitz!




Note*
Purple is not a "gay" colour/color ok!
Its a Royal colour/color!
Why? Because in the past, purple dye was very rare and expensive. So only the rich, namely the Kings and Queens can afford it.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger SeekZ said...

nah... I choose to think that you're gay.

Purple is gay. and its not hard to get. The kings and queens thingy is retarded.

Everyone knows you get purple from RED and BLUE. So, final word...

YOURE GAY!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home